Things work a bit different here.
Read on to learn more.
1. Keep receipts FLAT and unstapled.
2. Number your receipts sequentially, 1, 2, 3 on the receipt.
3. DO NOT TAPE RECEIPTS! Hand them in individually, flat, in a sequential stack with 1 on top.
4. You can circle and highlight things if you want, but it’s not needed.
5. No need to print emailed receipts, please send a pdf via email or to a dropbox
6. Check out this prime specimen — >>
Please fill out the PC sheet with all details for the spreadsheet that you have been sent.
- ACCOUNT – choose from the list on the report
- DATE – Purchase Date
- Receipt ID – This will correspond with your flat numbered receipts, please have your ID match your numbered receipts.
- NAME – Location of the purchase
- DESCRIPTION – Quick Description
- SUBTOTAL – Pre – tax total
- TOTAL – Total
- GST – GST total
- PURCHASER – Your name
NO PC REPORT ISSUED?
Didn’t get a report? Grab on from here.
Once open, FILE > MAKE A COPY.
Rename it with Job number / Job Name / Your Name
eg. 2021-16 Snowpiercer Sean Frith
You must be logged in to post a comment.